Wholesome, simple ingredients, sustainably sourced.
When did snacking get so complicated? The challenge of finding a snack that is healthy and tastes good has become troublesome in the past few years. If your goal is healthy eating, you probably look at ingredient labels and wonder how something can say healthy on the packaging yet have so many chemicals, preservatives, fillers, and things you can’t even pronounce. At Extraordinary Snacks located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, we decided to do something about this dilemma, so we put countless hours into developing healthy snacks with simple ingredients and maximum flavor without depending on preservatives and fillers.
As you might imagine, to make the best snacks, you have to source the best ingredients. For us, that means the freshest, ethically and sustainably grown products, including raw nuts, fruits, vegetables, spices, extracts, and natural sweeteners like maple, dates, and agave. What you won’t find are chemicals, preservatives, high-fructose corn syrup, fillers, or anything artificial. By using simple ingredients, we are able to make our snacks fit with a variety of healthy eating objectives, including:
- Gluten-Free- Sensitive to gluten? Fear not. Our products never touch the stuff.
- Paleo-Friendly- Packed with fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, our snacks embrace their Paleo roots.
- 100% Vegan- You guessed it – no animal products (including dairy or honey) and no animal testing.
- Non-GMO- We like nature just as it is, so we source only non-GMO ingredients.
- Clean Food– Nutrient-dense, antioxidant-rich, minimally processed and nothing fake.
- Grain-Free- With all the goodness in our snacks, there’s no room for grains, soy, corn or legumes.
If you are allergic to tree nuts, our snacks are probably not for you. But, if your food repertoire includes nuts and seeds, you’ll love our unique crunch, taste, and the energy you’ll get from our extraordinary snacks made from simple ingredients.